Sunday, March 2, 2008

treadmill .....

It has been over two months that a treadmill has landed in my house…

This has been primarily got, with an attempt to reduce my day by day overgrowing weight. The first two days that it was got… an excitement to get started or rather overdo…

Post that it was more “ law of diminishing marginal utility”. It all started with everyday 1 hour, then 30 min alternate days and then by the third week, it had vanished…

Vinayak had been using it regularly but for the last few weeks, he has been travelling .

I have many people at home who have tried to put in “ weight fear” into me.. they have tried hard by constant pushing , comparing … pinching and poking… and finally pleading ...and looks like I may oblige them…

The look of the treadmill also seems to say… “krups pls don’t use me like a towel hanger, Please use me for what I am”… please please…

I hope to get up tomorrow that is 3rd march...and get started … hoping this time there would be no other theory acting on me... :-)

No comments: