Monday, March 10, 2008

Don't have a reason

There are days while you just begin to think of the few good people you have known and what is it that they have value added in your life, work and society... today is one of those days for me, while i just sit to recollect those few good souls who have been a part of my past& present ... future is a ?... as i do not know what future holds for me...

Don’t have a reason
Do I need a reason anyway!
Difficult to express,
Wished things stayed this way

Little known is the fact,
That I began to realize,
There are only a few good souls
And the rest, a disguise

It’s a magical world,
And the magicians rule
Some are really humble
And few are really cruel

Angels I have known
And whom I Respect
Their sense and simplicity
Casting an impeccable effect

Its not just a poem
That I am trying to rhyme,
But a simple truth
That’s stood the test of time!!!!!

1 comment:

Sivaguru said...

it is good to do some things without a reason.
to recharge your batteries and feel refreshed, don't even try to justify it!