Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Water branding!!!!

"I look back on life, its funny how things turn out. You a connoisseur of fast food, now gaze at water that took years to make and I some of the purest water in the world stand here trapped in a bottle. Come enjoy the irony……"

Are you wondering what is it that I have written on top… well this is a phrase that you will find on the “Himalayan” natural mineral water, a Tata product. I have been now drinking this bottled water for some time and I have always really liked the way these words have been so beautifully phrased… and enjoyed drinking the water after having a kind of “feel good feeling” (if that is a right phrase to use )in my mind. This is just not the only phrase, there are several such different phrases on each bottle. Today I could remember this phrase even without the bottle in my hand coz I coincidentally seemed to have got this phrase for three times now.
I feel this is a very good branding technique , different and catches the customers attention.

If you happen to pick this bottle up next time, don’t miss reading these phrases. Jet Airways serves only these bottles off late…

No comments: