Saturday, March 21, 2009

Harping on a new profession






Last night I was going to say good night to my mom before hitting bed… I saw that she was doing some serious studying…. Went close to her to see what she was reading….
She was reading a book called “grandma’s tales” , I was quiet surprised that at that hour she was reading that book and she said, that she better learn a few stories each day, coz next afternoon when my daughter is back, she would need a story to make her eat, a story to put her to sleep , a story just when my daughter feels like. And my mom seemed to have exhausted all the old stories and any repetition anymore was highly questionable by my daughter.
It just looks like my mother in her role of a grand mom is quiet concerned on her performance…

What would i do when i get to her role..... i wonder????? probably my KRA's would be different :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is a very sweet :-) I think that bringing up children in the right way is a work of a CEO. CEO's go by vision... so no KRA :D. Your mom is a CEO.