Thursday, November 13, 2008

Winter Leaves

Left home early to office, was crossing thru cubbon park, this was nothing unusual as I do that every day…. But today the traffic was a little less or maybe I was in a mood to observe things outside other than focus just on traffic..
I happened to be at a point when there was a strong wind and there were these leaves that just began to wither down from the tree… this was near the public library… it looked so beautiful.
They were just dry leaves dying and making way for the newer ones to come… but it was a very pleasant sight to see .
I just pulled my car to a side , sat for 5 minutes watching them…..
Traffic just rolled on, as though people have become so insensitive or have no time for anything….or guess they keep exclusive weekend time for such activities... dont know

1 comment:

KP said...

very true krups, autumnal colors are beautiful. and yes dont know why, with age we forget to enjoy simple things in life.