Saturday, May 24, 2008

Rainy Ride

Yesterday , was friday and i decided to leave office a little early since i had been out late the previous evening ... when i looked out of the office window, i could see it was pouring crazy.... and it looked evident that the rain would not stop for the next few hours. I had for a change come to office on my bike...

I decided I would take the risk and start of on the journey home, being fully sure that i would be a wet kitten , by the time i got home. I wore my jacket, kicked off from the basement and Zoom was on the road.... there was no much traffic at all since it was raining mad. The ride from manipal hospital to command hospital was almost on a dead road... infact what pleasure.... rain was pouring like crazy hitting me on my face... it felt some movie style .. so i decided to even hummmmm and feel very lively about the whole thing, until suddenly my bike skid and the way i just controlled the bike was very movie style ,, but it was sheer fluke ...
I was kind of nervous all the way home and quiet serious also, till i saw a garbage collecting van at the signal....His unique way of asking people to maintain distance was really hillarious.. He had a big saying put up at the back of the van.... any guesses...



" Please don't kiss me Sir" with a design of a hand beside it...

No comments: