Sunday, February 24, 2008

Not now....

While i was on leave on thursday to do baby sitting... i got an apportunity to really feel my daughter mansi's picking up vocabulary.

She has taken more time to utter her first few words than other kids since she has been living in a house of noise.. where there is clash of hindi, english ..kannada and if need be Telegu.
i just wonder sometimes how that little thing must be feeling and learning everything at the same time...
I told her lets go to school... and she came spank with a reply " abhi Beda"....

are you wondering what that means , that means " not now" Abhi in Hindi and Beda in kannada.

I was stunned but controlled myself asked her why " not now" she then said " aache hot"

aache means " outside "in kannada. I just stood for a while to digest what i heard, though it was a good entertainment for us to hear that sweet voice being multi lingual, it also made me applaud her effort to start talking using all these lingual tools she had been gifted by the entire family..:-)

No comments: