Thursday, February 28, 2008

King of melodies...

Since the last few weeks, I have encouraged myself to ensure and find time to listen to music before I go to sleep.
It has been over 2 years, since my very life style has changed, thanks to my sweetie . My life and my time is more controlled by her and her wants.

But so far the last few weeks have been going good, finding enough time after I put her to sleep. My love for music is more for anything that is melodious.... In this my favorite are mid 70's-80's tamil songs.... since my childhood I have a strong liking for Tamil , though kannada is my mother tongue. I have managed to learn and speak the language without either been living in Tamil Nadu or taking any classes.

My strong love for this language all started with a love while hearing tamil songs of Illayaraja. I wonder how this man could churn melody with each song he made....it was more like each fruit was juicer than the previous one It was always getting better than the best. There was no law of " diminishing marginal utility" at all... it was always... the other way

My perosnal favourites are almost all songs of Mohan movies…. which has Yesudas singing for it….I feel very happy, light and relaxed while I listen to these many…sweet numbers.

These songs are amazing “de” stressors’… try them, if you have read this :-)

No comments: