Monday, November 8, 2010

Drive on NICE Road


















If you are a Bangalorean then NICE road is not uncommon.
NICE ( Nandi infrastructure Corridor enterprises) if I m right !!!!
This is the outer most ring road that connects up tumkur road to Hosur Road. A solid 51 kms drive.And I happen to be one of the lucky ones who often take this road just to reach my office at a reasonable time and ofcourse at a solid toll cost every day.
As I told you yesterday , its been pouring and today morning also was the same. It kept on drizzling and I as usual got on to NICE road to get to office after a good week long break.
What a sight I saw. Amazing!!!!
There was thick fog, mist all over. Infact the road clearance was visible only for a few feet in front of us. It was just like a hill station and the air was just too chill.
The sight really really delighted me. I took some snaps as you see….
That 45 min of drive was really memorable today. :-)

No comments: