Thursday, February 12, 2009

Another day , another tag.....

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I got lot of grey hairs..

2. How much cash do you have on you? Nothing, its in my wallet… in my bag

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? Pour

4. Favorite planet? Earth

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell? Karthik

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? Yen eniya ponnilave… ( illayaraja’s music everlasting)

7. What color shirt are you wearing? Green Saree

8. Bright or Dark Room? Bright with multiple tubelights.

10. What does your watch look like? Oval

11. What were you doing at midnight last night? Deep sleep

12. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? “ I believe , anything is possible with you”

13. What's a word that you say a lot? God Help

14. Who told you he/she loved you last? My daughter

15. Your worst enemy? Back pain

16. What is your current desktop picture? HCL Active desktop

17. What was the last thing you said to someone? I am bugged.

18. Do you like someone? yes

19. Would you move for the person you loved? depends

20. Name three things that you have on you at all times? chain, fingerings , earrings… ( man I feel rich)

21. What’s your favourite town/city? Chikkamagaluru… for it beauty… but do not get to be there frequently

22. Do you have friends at work? yes

23. Apple or Potato Chips? Apple coz Potato chips, makes me guilty… of putting on more weight.

24. Favorite part of the day? Bedtime… I love to slumber sleep but have not done it in years....

25. You tag? …… you who is reading this

No comments: