Saturday, June 21, 2008

Jinxed@25

It has been over 5 months that i have now been blogging and i am quiet delighted to see that i have been able to put up 25 posts...filled with poems, daily doze and even some rubbish if you have noticed....
Generally one would want to read another person's blog if it has some learning , information which would be useful... but my blog is so full of me... actually it could have been called
"me... myself and ...krupa".
I guess over time when i can impart some good learning ..will surely put it up... but till then don't stop reading....
i usually keep every saturday night as a time to make my draft or put up my post...
but last few days i am just not able to find the time for any creativity in me.....
Guess the kind of work at office i am doing now..has made my brain feel more robotic that i dont seem to find my creative space....

Kind of wondering if my blog was getting jinxed@25... so just to break that i am putting up this one...

Good night.

No comments: